What's new

CI Ligero Laced 2nds

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I smoked both the Cain f lancero and the f lancero 2nds back to back one night last week. While there are noticeable differences between the two, imho, the 2nds are a good cigar, no matter who made them. Just my opinion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been smoking from a bundle of the "F" robustos I got about a month ago and they have been fantastic. Next to the Casa Royale, one of the best bargains I've come across in quite awhile.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
^+1 I got the "F" robustos and they are fantastic! Never had a "production" Cain but the next time I make it to a b&m I will grab one, just because lol. Unfortunately that's a minimum 2 hr. drive.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I got mine, tried one after a day in the humi. Good smoke for the price, even if it isn't a Cain I'm happy and will more than likely buy a bundle or 2 more to age.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Smoking my 2nd one of these now, not quite as creamy as the first so far, but good (especially at the price!). But this is proving even more that it's not really a Cain F, nowhere near as complex (or as good,), unless of course there is a huge age factor here, which is possible.

Brooks--Mine actually have pretty toothy wrappers, kinda bumpy like the Cain Fs. But lots of wrapper variation is par for the course with so-called "2nds" I think.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've heard great things about these Ligero Laced 2nds and I've been meaning to try them for awhile. I finally ordered the Liga D Coronas, and to be honest I'm not impressed. Could just be luck of the draw, I've only had one so far. I can't put my finger on what it's supposed to be, but I would say it has deep wood notes and it does have a great draw - it just didn't hit the spot. I also ordered the La Aurora 2nds (Bristol Especiales), I haven't tried it yet, but will post once I do.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
^ the La Aurora 2nds are good assuming you like the original LA line (mild Cameroons). The BE is the best vitola, imvho, though you have to smoke them pretty slowly.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thread has been around before, the Liga Laced F lanceros aren't IMHO much like the F lancero, having said that they are a very good cigar, and an exceptional one for the price, huge smoke output, great flavor. For me their flavor is more like a Padron maduro. Also its fun to punk your friends by putting the fake F in the empty F tubo, letting them rave about it, then give them the real one. ( Anyone who has smoked the F will know pretty much instantly that it's a delicious fraud... ) I got a couple of bundles for 22.50 each as I recall and couldn't be happier.

Last edited: