What's new

CI packaging quality

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank god just a travel humi was in this. CI cheaping out on the tape these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Damn. I know USPS, UPS, FedEx all aren’t so nice to our packages either. Sometimes it’s not the vendors fault. Not saying they’re careless either but you’d hope they would seal things up real good....

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Looks like the flaps hit each other, causing a "rooftop" effect, which affected the ( likely automated ) sealing process.
So that's the box cuts and probably the whole "run" of that size box will be like that, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My shipments always come in like that. Being formerly in e-commerce. Reason is that they use cheap quality tapetape.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CI is just awful. Prices are very high compared to competition, singles never have boveda packs/humidification, tape like you showed etc. I've had one package where they just threw the singles in the box along with the box I had ordered, cap was all f'd up and bits of tobacco everywhere in the cello from being crushed from the box moving around. Never again. Haven't ordered from CI in well over 5 yrs.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Damn. I know USPS, UPS, FedEx all aren’t so nice to our packages either. Sometimes it’s not the vendors fault. Not saying they’re careless either but you’d hope they would seal things up real good....

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Most times I think the sender is the culprit, but whenever the CI/Cbid stuff comes it always looks like it was run over by a train. I can +1 this feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk