What's new

Cigar Apps

JrzyHillbilly

You can put anything here.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resurrecting a slightly old thread.....

Those of you that use the Cigar Scanner app, do any of you have and use the available wifi hygrometer/thermometer in your humidor(s) and paired with the app? It's kind of pricy. How do you like it? Do you find a benefit to having your cigar details AND humidor(s) RH and temp together in one app? I use the app and like it but couldn't justify the cost of the separate wifi hygrometer/thermometer for 2 tupperdors and instead went with 2 Boveda Butlers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resurrecting a slightly old thread.....

Those of you that use the Cigar Scanner app, do any of you have and use the available wifi hygrometer/thermometer in your humidor(s) and paired with the app? It's kind of pricy. How do you like it? Do you find a benefit to having your cigar details AND humidor(s) RH and temp together in one app? I use the app and like it but couldn't justify the cost of the separate wifi hygrometer/thermometer for 2 tupperdors and instead went with 2 Boveda Butlers.
I just recently started using the app and butlers.. app works great for me but I was in the same boat about their actual sensors that link to the scanner app.Alot of the reviews on it were fairly good from what I saw. Having to use multiple different apps doesnt really bother me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk