What's new

Cigar Art

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I checked the "other interests" categories first and it didn't seem to fit anywhere else, but does anyone else out there save their cigar bands/labels/etc. and make things out of them or am I the only weirdo? Made this collage tonight...probably the least manliest thing I do, but they look nice in the lounge:
cigar band art.jpg

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
That's badass! I save all my bands in a few Mason jars. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but hopefully something as cool as this! Nice touch, brother.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I checked the "other interests" categories first and it didn't seem to fit anywhere else, but does anyone else out there save their cigar bands/labels/etc. and make things out of them or am I the only weirdo? Made this collage tonight...probably the least manliest thing I do, but they look nice in the lounge:
View attachment 41144
Very nice! I need to ask where did you get the small oval shaped fausto stickers/ decals? They do not appear to be the ones that are packaged in the box. The ones in the box are bigger.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Oh yeah...as far as manliness is concerned..I've made my wife and a couple others cigar themed bracelets using cigar bands...I don't have any pics...I'll see if I can post one tomorrow. I'll admit, I didn't feel real manly, but they turned out pretty good ( for a non artistic guy like myself) LOL!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh yeah...as far as manliness is concerned..I've made my wife and a couple others cigar themed bracelets using cigar bands...I don't have any pics...I'll see if I can post one tomorrow. I'll admit, I didn't feel real manly, but they turned out pretty good ( for a non artistic guy like myself) LOL!
Nice! I'd like to see them, I'll be looking tomorrow to see if you posted a picture. I know Gene Tippman, a high up in Altadis has a gold ring shaped like a cigar band (H.Upmann I think)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That bracelet is awesome! I've been saving my bands, still not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I have plenty of time to figure that out