What's new

Cigar band painting

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My wife and I made this cigar band painting and I think it turned out pretty darn good. We were looking to decorate our apartment and she came up with the idea to do this. It's 18"x32" on canvas and looks great on the wall. I was considering making a few like this to sell to the brothers so let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I can only asume. I wonder if I could get someone to do a water painting with a cigar theme for me... :)cough: Meg...? :cough:)

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You never know... We started with H. Upmann partially because it's a simple design but I think I'll try something a bit more complex next. M aybe Hoyo or Partagas.

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If anyone wants me to make a custom one for them (you pick the band, size etc.) let me know and we can work out a trade. :halfgrinw

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wow that's F'n sweet dude. I would love one, but I'm not sure i have enough good stuff I'm willing to let go of, in order to trade. Maybe early this next year. Tell the wife she does good work.

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow that's F'n sweet dude. I would love one, but I'm not sure i have enough good stuff I'm willing to let go of, in order to trade. Maybe early this next year. Tell the wife she does good work.
I will certainly tell her. Let me know what you'd want and I could start working on it. I can always keep it for myself if you change your mind.

I think she might need more than one for a gallery showing but I'm sure it won't be long before we have a collection of them.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can only asume. I wonder if I could get someone to do a water painting with a cigar theme for me... :)cough: Meg...? :cough:)
Easy boy! I still have to finish a very complicated water painting, it's small as hell.

And i will make you something with cigars in water colors, we discussed it already, me love.

By the way, great painting! I dislike acrylic, because i'm not very good handling it, but my mom does, and she does GREAT paintings.

Congrats!

PS... You know, she really could open an art gallery of cigar paintings, she could really win big bucks! You guy's should try.