What's new

Cigar Band Rings

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't know how it works as far as copyright issues go for the other ring site that was posted. The guys got back to me on the issue, they said that because they use the actual band itself that was purchased and therefore owned that they are "commissioned" to turn said property into a ring, so no issue there. The other site I would assume has to get permission from the companies to do make the rings. You know what happens when you assume though. lol

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I don't know how it works as far as copyright issues go for the other ring site that was posted. The guys got back to me on the issue, they said that because they use the actual band itself that was purchased and therefore owned that they are "commissioned" to turn said property into a ring, so no issue there. The other site I would assume has to get permission from the companies to do make the rings. You know what happens when you assume though. lol
didn't realize the ACTUAL band was used, now that kinda makes sense. still hawt, though. o)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I thought that was the best part of the rings! One can smoke a cigar at a special event/occasion and commemorate it in a ring with the band from the stick that was smoked. The only thing is they want at least three of the same bands. Still awesome.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok at first I thought this was stupid...then I saw the PSD4 ring which is incredible, gorgeous!!!