What's new

Cigar bid CC is awful

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Besides the occasional winning bid (only good thing) customer service is awful at cbid and CI. Now I won't even us their auction site after delaying my order a month last auction and not standing by the 30% off promo code. Tell you the truth I'm surprised companies like crowned heads, Romacraft etc do business with these jokers with their ways of doing business. Hold times last 3 calls 28min, 33min, 19min grrrrr!!!

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't recall at the moment who bought them out. However, since the acquisition their service went to crap.

The guy who started CI now has another business and provides terrific service. That is CigarPage.

CI, CBid, Cigars.com and maybe others were all CI businesses. All under new ownership now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Big swiss company trying to get established in Internet sales so they are in unfamiliar territory. They advertise thousands of new products available but it's the same old stuff as before.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I agree, they are terrible. Its all part of the newbie stage. I experienced their shenanigans when i was bidding on Nubs and other sticks they auctioned back in the day. Now you will know which vendors to deal with and which to avoid

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I agree, they are terrible. Its all part of the newbie stage. I experienced their shenanigans when i was bidding on Nubs and other sticks they auctioned back in the day. Now you will know which vendors to deal with and which to avoid
Yep that's why I usually exclusively go with Atlantic cigars but every now and then i get sucked into some auctions! Never again;)