What's new

Cigar Cake

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Saw this elsewhere and had to post it. This was a gift from a guys wife for their wedding. So real looking, everything is edible.

Attachments

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The guy said that it was so tough to cut through.

He also mentioned that when he found out how much she spent that a divorce might have been in the works. :rofl:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
cvm4 said:
How much would a cake like that run? :dunno:
Per the guy who got the cake:

Thanks for the replies. I tell ya' - this thing was truly a work of art. Tracy found this place; Charm City Cakes online and really struck up a relationship with the owner, Duff. Duff has become kinda like an over night legend in Baltimore. One look at the samples on his website and you'll see why. She basically gave him a few of the custom made cigar-bands I made for smokes to be handed out at our wedding - and said, "My man loves cigars." That's it. The result was this amazing cake.

Regarding the price of the cake, I stopped asking when I didn't get a reply to, "Was it over $250?"

I am a lucky lucky boy to have found such a perfect woman to share my life with. I'll try to dig up some more cigar-related wedding pictures and will post them when I get a chance.

For the record I have no affiliation with this business at all (other than being a happy customer).

http://www.charmcitycakes.com