What's new

Cigar.com's House Blend Cigars

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
In the newest Cigar.com catalogue they're running a pretty good deal: Free Shipping, plus $10 off a box of their House Blend cigars.

Anyone smoke any of the House Blends? I'm thinking of getting a box for my "give-outs," but I don't want to get them if they're crap.

Thanks.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
In the newest Cigar.com catalogue they're running a pretty good deal: Free Shipping, plus $10 off a box of their House Blend cigars.

Anyone smoke any of the House Blends? I'm thinking of getting a box for my "give-outs," but I don't want to get them if they're crap.

Thanks.
The white labels are a Pepin blend and are excellent. I have had the cuban blend as well and both are great sticks for the price.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I've had both house blends from Cigar.com and Famous.com and I can tell you that for the money they are actually not bad. In fact I keep a few on hand for thoes times when I feel like I may not be able to finish what I started because thowing down one of thoes halfway is much easier than something you paid more money for. Just my oppinion. :bigeyes:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the information, ciggy. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on these. Free shipping, $10 bucks off -- can't beat it.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Old thread - I know. I've been eyeing these cigar.com "house blends" for a while to find a cheap yard 'gar that actually tastes/smokes pretty good.

Anyone else ever try any of the various blends? If so, which label & how were they? Are all of these mixed filler?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ha, I was surprised to see this thread getting some traction after two years.

For what it's worth, I tried out the purple labels because they're mild - my intention was to make these "give-outs" for novice smokers. I found them lacking and bland, but many of my friends who smoked them liked them.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Thanks, guys. I might pick up a 5er of the Cubans & Maduros to test them out & see if they're worth a box purchase.

I emailed them & apparently every blend (with the lone exception of the recently released "American Blend)" is mixed filler...