What's new

Cigar decorations and or art?

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Okay guys so I am moving into my new place this weekend (in Phoenix AZ) and I am putting together a smoking room/personal space and I want it to showcase my hobbies (knives tattoos and cigars) so I want to find some cigar artwork or poster or statues or decorations or whatever thats cigar related lol. I did some searching online but I'm not finding much. Does anyone know any sites where I can find this stuff or do any of the AZ botl know if any of the B&Ms out there sell this stuff? Thanks in advance for helping out.

-Britt

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A buddy of mine scored a sweet stand up crystal ash tray from an antiques shop in the PHX area, so maybe try one of these shops there is a gazillion in Phx, maybe youll find a hidden gem, or at least a comfy chair haha

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A buddy of mine scored a sweet stand up crystal ash tray from an antiques shop in the PHX area, so maybe try one of these shops there is a gazillion in Phx, maybe youll find a hidden gem, or at least a comfy chair haha
Awesome that's right where ill be. I edited the post to say that lol. I never would have thought of that.

-Britt

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
There's a brother here that does INCREDIBLE cigar drawings. Blanking on his name but hopefully a brother will remember because he has a great website too

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Darrel does have some great artwork available!

Another thought.... get on instagram and check out some of the amazing cigar photography. Then swing over to 20twenty.com and have it printed on a large canvas, it's relatively inexpensive. If you look at my account, some of the guys I follow have AMAZING photos available... thanhnguyen and aluxnahual in particular, though there are others. Plus if you purchase one of their prints, you're supporting them.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Darrel does have some great artwork available!

Another thought.... get on instagram and check out some of the amazing cigar photography. Then swing over to 20twenty.com and have it printed on a large canvas, it's relatively inexpensive. If you look at my account, some of the guys I follow have AMAZING photos available... thanhnguyen and aluxnahual in particular, though there are others. Plus if you purchase one of their prints, you're supporting them.
What's your ig brother?

-Britt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a cheap picture frame insert a black piece of cardboard in the frame and glue some of your favorite cigar labels in a unique design and hang on the wall. It's a great cheap cigar decor and you can get very creative by doing different series. CC & Non CC labels, favorite brand frames like all Drew Estate labels in one frame or all Opus X, etc.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Get a cheap picture frame insert a black piece of cardboard in the frame and glue some of your favorite cigar labels in a unique design and hang on the wall. It's a great cheap cigar decor and you can get very creative by doing different series. CC & Non CC labels, favorite brand frames like all Drew Estate labels in one frame or all Opus X, etc.
That is a good idea. I'm doing a coffee table covered in bands so it would match. Thanks man. This thread is giving me some really good ideas.

-Britt

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Some Brian Viveros - pretty much everything he does has a woman with a cigar or cigarette in mouth, or in hand.