What's new

Cigar decorations and or art?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ask some of your local B&M's. We get tons of stuff from our vendors who want us to display their signs,posters,stickers,ashtrays etc for advertising. They should have more than enough to give you.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ask some of your local B&M's. We get tons of stuff from our vendors who want us to display their signs,posters,stickers,ashtrays etc for advertising. They should have more than enough to give you.
I don't have a local b&m. The nearest one is an hour and a half and he sells any empty cigar box for 65 $ maybe once I'm in AZ. But that's why I posted this to see if any of the AZ botl know which place would be best to go to.

-Britt

Rating - 100%
78   0   0

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Check this out:

View attachment 35862

I made these OSOK frames from the bandanas out of the new boxes and two frames from Hobby Lobby... Cost me $15.99 for (2) 16x20 cigar related prints, you just have to get creative bro.

You also need to check NHC for these:

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/Tatuaje_Limited_Edition_Posters_Set_of_3_p/tat-limited-edition-posters.htm

I have them framed and hanging on the wall as well. Hope that helps.
Dude those are fuckin bad ass

-Britt

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Check this out:

View attachment 35862

I made these OSOK frames from the bandanas out of the new boxes and two frames from Hobby Lobby... Cost me $15.99 for (2) 16x20 cigar related prints, you just have to get creative bro.

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/Tatuaje_Limited_Edition_Posters_Set_of_3_p/tat-limited-edition-posters.htm

-Britt
Ha, I'm glad I could be of some service... If I come across anymore bandanas I'll let you know.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Check this out:

View attachment 35862

-Britt
Ha, I'm glad I could be of some service... If I come across anymore bandanas I'll let you know.
Awesome thanks brother. I am gonna make either some kind of picture or end tables or shelves outta some liga boxes. Maybe some other boxes too if I get any. I found that my house has a small room I didn't know about so I am gonna make a whole room just to cigars and the other will be my knife/gun/tattoo stuff room.

Britt

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was actually looking for some stuff the other day. Etsy had a bunch of junk mostly, but there were a couple gems. This one is awesome:http://www.etsy.com/listing/113720911/robert-deniro-custom-hand-painted?ref=shop_home_active

Instead of putting bands on a cheap frame, I would spend the money on a custom frame with cigar bands floated between two pieces of glass. I like the look of the floated glass, because you see through to the other side. And depending on the shop you go to, a custom frame might not be too far out of your budget and will be much greater quality than a store bought ready made frame. But then again, I'm a picture framer. To each their own. But if you do go the glass float route, or have any questions about framing cigar items, I am happy to help and answer any questions.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't have a man-cave but I have several stand-up ashtrays around the house just for looks. I have redone a few and they are really cool. I also have cigar ashtrays and a bunch of wooden boxes in my home office. Of course there's always the mobster collage poster in the front room...

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah thats a f-ing deal. Good find.... I can't rock Gurkha stuff. I would if I liked more than one of their cigars.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yeah thats a f-ing deal. Good find.... I can't rock Gurkha stuff. I would if I liked more than one of their cigars.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Lol I've never had any but I've been told they're like the Invicta of the cigar world :p
But I rarely ever see cigar related signs(especially metal!) so I couldn't pass it up.