What's new

Cigar Dossier

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just found this on an online cigar retailer. I know I can't remeber what I had for breakfast. And since I'm smoking so many new cigars I'm likely to forget the good and bad and the really good and really bad. I've put together a noteboook with page protectors to keep a journal on each cigar I smoke. I tried to attach it , but it is too big. Here is the link. If it is not cool to post links to companies that are not our sponsers let me know. If some one has Adobe editor/writter and can attach a non-specific version of this document, I will remove the link. Does anyone else keep track of the cigars they smoke?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/cig101_5cac.asp

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Its a good thing to do if you have the time.

In years to come you can look back at a nice book. The only problem is being consistent and keeping up with it.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I've kept one for 3 years. I don't log every smoke...only if it is a stick I have never logged or one that got a poor review prior from me and I enjoyed the current one.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I just found this on an online cigar retailer. I know I can't remeber what I had for breakfast. And since I'm smoking so many new cigars I'm likely to forget the good and bad and the really good and really bad. I've put together a noteboook with page protectors to keep a journal on each cigar I smoke. I tried to attach it , but it is too big. Here is the link. If it is not cool to post links to companies that are not our sponsers let me know. If some one has Adobe editor/writter and can attach a non-specific version of this document, I will remove the link. Does anyone else keep track of the cigars they smoke?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/cig101_5cac.asp
Uhmm... can we all say "Short-term memory loss"?

:glassesgr

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
:rofl: This thread is almost 3 years old! No wonder he doesn't remember what he had for breakfast :hysterica

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Brooks, how on earth do you read your own handwriting :eyepoke:? I tried keeping a journal, but failed to keep up with it. I like the idea of a journal and this is pretty cool. I downloaded it so maybe I'll give the journal another whirl.

Dan

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I had one when I really got into cigars about 4.5 years ago. It was hard bound and had 3 reviews per page. I filled about half of it before I tossed it. It is cool if you are a newbie, and you are in the process of trying everything. It is also a good tool if you are anal retentive and analyze every cigar you smoke. Once I found out what I liked, there was no need to waste the extra time.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I kept one while in Iraq, but I didn't know my butt from a hole in the ground when it came to cigars. At the time, I loved Kubas, couldn't appreciate a good cigar, and judged a cigar by its band. I thought the 601 and Ashton were crap cigars because their bands weren't all huge n shiny lol. I'm not crazy for Ashtons because I prefer a heavier smoke (but I didn't mind a maddy I tried) but they are a decent smoke. Anyway, I kept one while there but it didn't contain very much detail or useful info. It is good to keep as a memento though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to keep a journal for a while but it was just too much work for me - I woud rather just enjoy my cigars without the homework.