What's new

Cigar dreams ....

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Anyone have them?
They come around every once in a while. They are usually everything a good dream should be, but the last one I had ended in such a crazy way that I just had to share.
It was cool through out enjoying a good smoke and then wen all Wonka tunnel weird with the old lady from the Perdomo Inmenso band laughing like a lunatic. She was staring strait at me with wind and leaves and trash blowing around, and that big fat cigar was just bouncing around in her mouth like some kind of devil magic was holding it in there. Then, bam! I'm awake. I laughed my ass off and rolled over again, but now I'm curious if anyone has ever had these dreams.
I know that if so they probably weren't this strange. This is just the one that inspired the question.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ive had nicotine induced dreams. Usually all kinds of wierdness goes down in them. FFP's and skull crushers before bed are good for that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had dreams that involved cigars, but not centred around them. cant remember specifics, but i wake up remembering that i was pleasently puffing on something nice, good way to wake up!

Ive had nicotine induced dreams. Usually all kinds of wierdness goes down in them. FFP's and skull crushers before bed are good for that.
i know what you mean! my first FFP, i was out with some other guys, drove home down the freeway and completely missed my exit, only realised 15mins later! no grog involved either...

then wen all Wonka tunnel weird
first time i saw that movie as a kid, i thought that tunnel cool and funny. saw it when i was 20, that scene gave me night mares, freaked me out!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I think the one dream I had involved walking into the basement to open the closet door that holds my wine coolers, openng the door, realizing that the closet was a walk-in humidor about 6x bigger than what was there, and seeing a crazy display of cigars. I stood awed for a minute, shrugged, and grabbed a cuban davidoff to smoke and walked outside. Better believe that the next time I opened the door to grab a smoke I hesitated a second and wondered what was behind door number 1 haha :popeyes:

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Once I dreamt that someone touched my cigars... let's just say I almost killed that person, I think I was very possessive with my cigars back then.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I think the one dream I had involved walking into the basement to open the closet door that holds my wine coolers, openng the door, realizing that the closet was a walk-in humidor about 6x bigger than what was there, and seeing a crazy display of cigars. I stood awed for a minute, shrugged, and grabbed a cuban davidoff to smoke and walked outside. Better believe that the next time I opened the door to grab a smoke I hesitated a second and wondered what was behind door number 1 haha :popeyes:
Man, when I was very young I'd always try to take things back with me from my dreams. It sucked when I woke up with empty hands.
It would be so cool to bring back the humi of your dreams...

Once I dreamt that someone touched my cigars... let's just say I almost killed that person, I think I was very possessive with my cigars back then.
I had a dream where my friend was pilfering my bedroom humi where my favorites live. I practice a little lucid dreaming so i actually ruffed him up a little in the dream. Funny thing is he doesn't even smoke cigars & in the dream he was just pretending not to smoke so I wouldn't suspect him.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thread has good timing. The other night I had a dream that I had a plugged cigar. When I cut it down a bit I saw a tiny green worm that worked its way out and got bigger until it was a small snake. Yikes!!!