What's new

Cigar Factory French Quarter New Orleans

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They have torn up Bourbon Street for new sewer, electrical and drainage. I'm sure the Bars and music places are still open but be aware of the construction. Cigar Factory also has a retail store on Bourbon which is a lot closer but all they do is sell cigars. There are a bunch of small cigar shops in walking distance if interested. I like Mayan Imports on Exchange Place, they have a couple of small tables and chairs in a quiet alley where you can sit outside and smoke a cigar.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
As an alternative you could ride the Canal street trolly to Decatur, which would cut about half the trip on foot. But it is not a long walk, about 8.5 blocks! Cigar Factory on Bourbon is closer, as was mentioned.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Picked up a couple of samplers and some singles in New Orleans this past weekend. Missing from the pic is a lancero I smoked while there that was really good. Didn't make it to watch them roll due to the downpour. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hope you had a good time in our city. Enjoy the smokes
Had a great time, but the Saturday flooding down the streets was crazy. Luckily we had come back to the hotel and didn't get caught in it. We just hung out at the rooftop pool bar so it was cool.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk