What's new

Cigar Fest 2012

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yup. Got general admission to the Friday show. I plan to be up there all weekend though starting Thursday afternoon. A quick stop at the Superstore and then up to the show for Thursday nights festivities. Staying over at a friends cabin just up the road.
Sounds great, Dave. I'll be there Saturday! Keep your eyes open! Jeff:smokingme

LittleMoe

Bald,Fat and Proud
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got cigar NUT tickets on auction for $110, woo hoo!!!! and I was worried I had missed out. Got them for Friday, so anyone else going that day that would want to meet up let me know. I'll be heading up with my pops and my one buddy! Can't wait, its my first cigarfest!

Last year was my first CigarFest and i had a blast !!! I wasn't disappointed !!!

I got the cigar NUT ticket also for Saturday !!!! I Can't wait !!!!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Well, a little over a week away now. Whos going? I will be there on Saturday.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Getting excited!! I'll be heading up with my dad and one buddy for Friday. Does anybody know if there is any type of tailgating that usually gos on beforehand? This is my first cfest

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Saturday was a good time! It was kind of a pain in the ass to walk around with a coupon book to all the venders to pick up a freebie but other than that I had an awesome day.

Pete was overly gracious to me and my two buddies as usual and I got to meet JD for my first time. We walked over to his both and got booted from the line to meet him because it was getting late in the day. My friends were pretty bumbed about that so while we were walking away I yelled yo JD and pointed to my BOTL shirt and he left the line to come over and talk to us for a couple of minutes. Very nice guy. I wish there was a LP product at JDs booth instead of an acid of some sorts :angerhead... Pete was handing out El Ts and also hooked us up with a Cojonu 12..

All in all it was a fun day and would return next year if I can. Too bad I didnt run into anyother BOTLers, I was on the lookout but didnt see anyone I recognized...

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I went this year for my first, and while it wasn't what I expected, it was awesome. You end up getting a boat load of sticks, which all look like junkers, but they aren't; so far they are good. I am getting exposed to brands I never would have tried. I'm definitely in for next year! Oh yeah, the free booze didn't hurt either! :razz:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I went this year for my first, and while it wasn't what I expected, it was awesome. You end up getting a boat load of sticks, which all look like junkers, but they aren't; so far they are good. I am getting exposed to brands I never would have tried. I'm definitely in for next year! Oh yeah, the free booze didn't hurt either! :razz:

The quality of the smokes this year was a pleasant surprise. Even the Graycliff was nice. I found a couple bums though that I'll keep for the moochers. :wink: