What's new

Cigar fest!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How many BOTL will be attending cigar fest this year? I will be hopefully if all goes as plan looked forward to meeting some brothers in person if you are going.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talk to me about said Fest! Where is it? When id it? How much is it or do you get tickets at the door?

Can a poor sap like me attend??

Seriously - do you have any details? Is it "worth" it?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
welcome.. I went the past 2 years and I had a blast and got some great stuff and some not so great stuff . . I'm pre registered but I have twins on the way so I don't know if ill make it this year.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome.. I went the past 2 years and I had a blast and got some great stuff and some not so great stuff . . I'm pre registered but I have twins on the way so I don't know if ill make it this year.
Congrats on the twins I'm looking forward to going and meeting some other BOTL.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Everyone from my company who went last year had an awesome time. I wish I could beg my way onto the trip, but that's not happening.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Just hoping tickets don't sell to fast.
they will literally be gone within just a couple of minutes.. they are every year...

they will put a ton of tickets up for grabs on auction though afterwards.. if you want to go, its not that hard to get tickets..

youre just going to pay "full price" for them unless you are one of the very lucky few that pick some up in the first couple of seconds they put them up for sale..

I went last year.. it wasnt the event of a lifetime or anything.. but well worth doing at least once just to say youve been.. the sticks and swag are worth more than the full retail price (although a large amount of the sticks being given away arent anything most people here want to smoke).. and there are normally some really good event specials available at the CI stores in the area.. that was where I got the real value.. I picked up 3 boxes of cigars on event deals at well below even CI prices.. and made out like a bandit on those items..

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just hoping tickets don't sell to fast.
they will literally be gone within just a couple of minutes.. they are every year...

they will put a ton of tickets up for grabs on auction though afterwards.. if you want to go, its not that hard to get tickets..

youre just going to pay "full price" for them unless you are one of the very lucky few that pick some up in the first couple of seconds they put them up for sale..

I went last year.. it wasnt the event of a lifetime or anything.. but well worth doing at least once just to say youve been.. the sticks and swag are worth more than the full retail price (although a large amount of the sticks being given away arent anything most people here want to smoke).. and there are normally some really good event specials available at the CI stores in the area.. that was where I got the real value.. I picked up 3 boxes of cigars on event deals at well below even CI prices.. and made out like a bandit on those items..
Thanks for the info sir