What's new

Cigar for my graduation.

Which shall I smoke for my graduation party?

• Don Pepin García Black Label

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Petite Tatuaje Noella

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Oliva Serie V Lancero

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • "Pork Chop"

Votes: 64 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I see an overwhelming response for the pork chop BUT....

Pork Chops are hard to come by so unless you are going to be sitting back and concentrating on the cigar i would smoke something that can be easily replaced. And Beside that. the V Lancero is a sexy lookin cigar.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The black label from dpg would definitely not disappoint... Its a really nice And elegant smoke.

Never had the porkchop but since its htf and this is a special occasion for you it might fit the bill nicely.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:stickbeat

So what cigar did YOU vote for?
Voted for the Noella.

I see an overwhelming response for the pork chop BUT....

Pork Chops are hard to come by so unless you are going to be sitting back and concentrating on the cigar i would smoke something that can be easily replaced. And Beside that. the V Lancero is a sexy lookin cigar.
...Though, that aint a bad idea! I bet I would look sexy with a Lancero. Must picture it.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I voted for the Pork Chop but I agree that you should only smoke it if you are going to be able to pay attention to it. Whatever you choose enjoy it and congratulations.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I would recommend the Pork chop, but only if you have the time to sit and focus on it - if you're going to be socializing, than go with either the Oliva V Lancero or Petite Tat.
I totally agree. Congrats and Have Fun!

Posted via Mobile Device

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Noella. Great cigar, and you wont have to be on it for too long so you can socialize, and also not breath smoke into the faces of those that are there to see you and not tick them off.

On my grad day i had a box of RP Vintage 1990's and passed a bunch out, but they were much better then than they are now. They were sixties, and took too long to smoke IMO. People left while I was sitting there puffin away with my dad and uncles and a couple of friends.

Even better, find a noellas reserva.