What's new

Cigar Friendly Board Games? Checkers, Chess, Backgammon, etc... Cards?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I just wish some of my buddies smoked cigars or would man up to their wives and light one up. But those guys are gamers so we end up playing mario kart or something. Maybe if I get a tv set up in the garage they might be willing to sneak one while we play.
Other than that its darts or horse shoes for sure!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Our local B&M is awesome. It's BYOB as they don't have a liquor license and it's a three minute walk from the office. They also have a really nice full poker table with all the chips you'll ever need. Couple Fridays a month me and 6 or 7 other guys will bring a couple bottles of bourbon and head over there till around 2am :) We usually burn 3 sticks each so they don't mind that we stay all damn night!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Backgammon.

My wife and I gave been long time players. We will have cocktails on the patio while I smoke a cigar. We have done this for the past 15-20 years.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've not played backgammon in years but would love to start again. Chess, of course. I just signed up with Chess.com (play for free) but I forgot about my two games and I ended up automatically resigning. Oops.

Cribbage is an awesome game, too. I could never really get into dominoes but, I think, the person who tried to teach me didn't do a great job of it. I typically really like games and for me not to get into dominoes when I see so many people enjoying it tells me that I should try it again.

Is playing mahjong in real life similar to the game that comes with Windows?

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Chess, of course. I just signed up with Chess.com (play for free) but I forgot about my two games and I ended up automatically resigning. Oops.
I was wondering what happened to you :D You can always try live chess, the time controls are quicker so the game is done in one sitting.