What's new

Cigar Gadget Free Giveaway

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy...

As a few of you know, I co-host a podcast called "Neo-Fight.tv" that covers gadgets and technology...

A while ago a friend of mine convinced me to do an episode on cigar-related gadgets and technology, and I relented, so we worked with a few of the manufacturers and have produced this episode on some of the latest cigar tech.

...and the best part is that most of the stuff we looked at doesn't have to go back, so if you're interested, we'll be giving a lot of it away to folks who watch the show...

Here's what to do... Head to this Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/neofight

There you can watch the show. It's episode 326. Once you've done that, just leave a comment on that episode and then use the 'suggest to friends' link in the top left of the screen to tell your friends about the show.

We'll be picking randomly from everyone who does that, and we'll send you a gadget from the episode...there are lighters, cutters, humi devices, and more...

If you don't have a Facebook account, you can also catch the show at www.neo-fight.tv.

It's a fairly newbie-sort of show, good for folks who are just getting into cigars... but also kinda fun to see me stumble around with some of the items I've never used before... :)

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the show, and I look forward to reading your comments on Facebook...

Best,

Ben

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool watching it now, thanks!

lmao
"So it looks, you need ALOT of technology to really enjoy your cigar!"

"...Absolutely not, its very easy"

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Interesting. Informative too. Love that XiKar V cut.Liked, Commented, shared, etc.
That is one hell of a V-Cutter Doc, I have had an OR composite Wolf V-Cutter for years but had to get one of the new ones when they released last year!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed the video and ditto on how unscripted it was - like 2 friends hanging out and chatting. Just the little blip where Dean was talking about "Zippos and other butane lighters" with the yellow flame imparting an odour to the cigars, which the torches don't. Obviously he was actually referring to the Zippos and other fluid lighters.

Last edited: