What's new

Cigar heroes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question about your cigar memories. Who do you remember as your first cigar hero from the movies and tv? Well Arnold is probably the first that comes to everyone's mind. But for me it was the A Team -- Hannibal, Face and the rest. Looking back it was pretty inane but they always took care of the bad guys (with a cigar in tow I might add).

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Who do you remember as your first cigar hero from the movies and tv?
Mine would be either:
  • A-Team's Hannibal who always had a cigar and loved when plans came together
  • Al Pacino playing Tony Montana in Scarface who always told the truth - even when he lied

I'm not sure which one was first for me but they are both the first actors I remember seeing smoking cigars on screen. Obviously, Hannibal would be the hero of the two but I did like some of Tony's ideas:
  • "I’m Tony Montana! You ____ with me, you ____in’ with the best!"
  • "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one. Do you understand?"
  • "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."
  • "You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be! You need people like me!"
  • Immigration Officer: "Ever been in a mental hospital, Tony?"
    Tony: "Oh, yeah. On the boat coming over from Cuba."
  • Hector the Toad: "You want to give me the cash, or do I kill your brother first, before I kill you?"
    Tony: "Why don’t you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits."
  • "You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He’s the best lawyer in Miami. He’s such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
  • "Who do I trust? Me!"

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one person who I always remember is George Burns. Cigars and martinis!! My dream life.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clint Eastwood as “Blondie” in The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
That cheroot in the corner of his mouth was almost like another character in that film.
“After a meal there is nothing like a good cigar”
-Blondie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Lame, I know.. but prob would have to say Snake, from Metal Gear Solid.. I've been playing that series since regular Nintendo! Lol.. and to date, its the only game I've played that has a cigar as a usable item..