What's new

Cigar Ice Cream?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I recently tried a cigar infused manhattan at a food and wind festival. It was pretty nasty, like drinking a manhattan out of a dirty old ashtray...

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nope it was pretty gross. I still drank it so the bartender wouldn't feel bad since he did us a favor by putting the cigar in the infuse/smoke machine lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post!

I have had tobacco infused ice cream and it was delicious!

it had that pepper on the finish with a sweet cream and vanilla start. I think the chef used pipe tobacco but it was still a unique experience.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
First post!

I have had tobacco infused ice cream and it was delicious!

it had that pepper on the finish with a sweet cream and vanilla start. I think the chef used pipe tobacco but it was still a unique experience.
Welcome!

That sounds much more interesting than the above ice cream, I'd be willing to try that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive made tobacco ice cream.
the only problem is i made it too strong. it had a harsh bite that was no good at all. next time i make it i know how i will change it to make it palatable.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I would give it a try. Remember it wasn't too long ago that some people baulked at chocolate covered bacon. It a CA interview, Brad Paisley, who doesn't drink alcohol, pairs his cigars with either a chocolate Yoohoo or a chocolate milk shake. So if don't correctly I think it could be good, especially if it involves caramel as well.