What's new

Cigar inventory app.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I used to use CigarBoss... but I didn't update for a long time and moved before just losing track completely. Not even sure if it's still a maintained app or not.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I downloaded cigarboss and social humidor. Not sure I like either one, but I'm using social humidor more. I don't know how often they update newly released cigars because when doing inventory some of mine can't be found on their list. And I have not figured out a way to just type in a custom cigar name. I think you have to choose from their list.

So bottom line is I don't know if I really like either. But I like having a list of what I have and I make notes on them in the app as I smoke them.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I haven't found one I love that has all the cigars. I tried four apps, and each one failed before I got through the first shelf of the humi

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just checked out social humidor some more and you can suggest new cigars be added to their list. Trying this to see how long it takes to add one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now cigargeeks in a web browser still beats all the other apps and sites
this deserves a better iPad app than currently exists, someone needs to look at the excellent Pipe Tool for pipe tobacco inventory and make something as good for cigars

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to use Cigar Boss as well but at certain times it takes too long to load esp. if you are one that uses it a lot. The more info stored in the app the more it takes to load unless you have a phone with enough memory and power to bring it up almost on command. There are some useful places to store your info and there are Forums where they have virtual humidors that store YOUR info and can be accessed by your phone....it's easier for loading purposes since your info isn't stored in your memory but it is safe when stored with that Forum. PM for info if you like.....I know of one Forum that has the best Virtual Humidor anywhere.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I use cigar boss u can leave notes /reviews on your cigars , tally up as you with the humidor , look for b&m shops , has cigar info too no probs for me

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just made a spreadsheet with all the data I wanted to capture, including when I bought it, where, box date, price paid, when it was smoked, detailed rating info, and tasting notes. It's a google docs spreadsheet, so I can access it on my phone via an app or using any computer. It's way better than any app I've tried.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made a spreadsheet with all the data I wanted to capture, including when I bought it, where, box date, price paid, when it was smoked, detailed rating info, and tasting notes. It's a google docs spreadsheet, so I can access it on my phone via an app or using any computer. It's way better than any app I've tried.
Any chance of sharing the spreadsheet with me would like to see how you formatted it.

Benjamin.dykes@gmail.com

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I tried to use cigar boss a year or so ago but finally gave up. Now I don't keep track at all. When you keep your Inventory you lose the "I forgot I had that one" Surprise when you go rummaging

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried a few different apps. Ended up making a spreadsheet. But I quickly found out I am lazy and failed to update when I would trade/bomb etc.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I use cigar boss for my humidor inventory. Previously used it for notes and ratings but notes don't stay (ie wasted my time). 1-5 star rating stays but on sticks not in their database it's somewhat useless. You can enter your own cigar entry for newer sticks but then when you try to star rate it, the app defaults to some ashton or other unrelated stick. Still works to keep a rough inventory.

Us evernote for cigar tasting notes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to use cigar boss a year or so ago but finally gave up. Now I don't keep track at all. When you keep your Inventory you lose the "I forgot I had that one" Surprise when you go rummaging
I have cigar boss installed and spent a day going through my collection but never got them all in and eventually quit keeping track. I pretty much know what I have and dont have. If I have any doubts I get off my butt and go look before buying more. Its difficult to keep tabs on 3K+ sticks but I do keep them fairly well organized so I can check if Im out of one of my favs and reorder. Other than that it is nice to find the occasional straggler you forgot you had.