What's new

Cigar Law now on BOTL

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
cigarlaw dot com
OMGWTFJUSTHAPPENED??? :rofl:

I gotta say that I think the content on your site is top-notch, truly outstanding. I'm very interested in reading what you're writing, but I can't because the pagetook my browser down at the knees.

The template is broken; posts aren't being pushed to extra pages; you've got the same Google Analytics javascript code duplicated about a two dozen times; and you're pointing dozens of times to a scribt.com location that no longer exists.

Please fix? The blog seems interesting, other than the busted code thing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Electric Sheep ... what can I say? I'm a goofy Trademark lawyer. When was the last time you were on the site? It doesn't crash as often as it used to. I'll work on it. Hate to lose readers because of poor site maintenance.

The funny thing is that I started it and thought no one would read it.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey Cigarlaw, if you are goofy, you will fit in here just fine! :grin: Im impressed that you even have such a site. Pretty interesting info as will. Especially like the Hot Women of Cigar sections! :thumbsup:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Electric Sheep ... what can I say? I'm a goofy Trademark lawyer. When was the last time you were on the site?
Yesterday? I think it's still quite broken.

Seriously tho, it looks like you got some very good, well articulated, and UNIQUE content. I can't say that about most cigar blogs, brotha.

So perhaps you can talk to a web developer friend somewhere to get your blog in proper working order?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The important thing Strife is that I am here NOW. CIGAR LAW IS OPEN FOR BIZNESS.