What's new

Cigar Lifestyle

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I work at miSci - the museum of innovation and science. If you're ever in the area and want to stop by, let me know. I'll make sure there's some free admission passes waiting for you.
Wow THANKS!!! I grew up going to both The Liberty Science Center and The Baltimore Science Center. The NY Science Center was my favorite, love that IMAX theater. Have you ever been there (prior to their disruptive renovations)?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks man! I appreciate that! I have a few small business ideas in the cigar realm that I'd like to start sooner than later. They will give me some experience in the cigar industry and help setup the B&M retirement plan. Good luck on your aspirations, brother. I hope they bring you fulfillment and happiness!
Thanks!! The best of luck to you.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow THANKS!!! I grew up going to both The Liberty Science Center and The Baltimore Science Center. The NY Science Center was my favorite, love that IMAX theater. Have you ever been there (prior to their disruptive renovations)?
I have been to Liberty (which is great) but have not been to the Baltimore SC. It's on my list, tho...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the way you think. As my name would suggest I myself hardly ever have a cigar without a nice bourbon to compliment it and vice versa. My favorite pairing so far has gotta be Booker's (129 proof) with a H. Upmann Reserve Maduro
I'll have to try that.

Another favorite bourbon of mine for pairing is maker's cask. I'm not even a big fan of the regular maker's but I love this one.

It pairs great with opus x robusto (also one of my favorite cigars). It also pairs very well with H upmann the Banker annuity. I don't even love the cigar by itself but the combination is great. I got the idea from a cigar aficionado article.

Do you have any other bourbon pairings you like a lot?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll have to try that.

Another favorite bourbon of mine for pairing is maker's cask. I'm not even a big fan of the regular maker's but I love this one.

It pairs great with opus x robusto (also one of my favorite cigars). It also pairs very well with H upmann the Banker annuity. I don't even love the cigar by itself but the combination is great. I got the idea from a cigar aficionado article.

Do you have any other bourbon pairings you like a lot?
Only Makers I've had was Maker's 46 (which i absolutely love). lol I noticed the Makers Cask in your picture (nice shot btw). I like to try new cigars, as I do with bourbons, rarely buy the same bourbon twice, unless they have different batches. But I tend to always return to 3 Cigar crafters: Rocky Patel, H Upmann, and anything from Drew Estate. I don't really have a favorite cigar pairing, as i try to switch it up but if we're talking bourbon I would definitely suggest you try with a cigar: Booker's, Blantons, Wathen's SB (if you haven't already)

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
When did smoking cigars become lifestyle and not just a smoke? What was the turning point? Was it a particular cigar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I started spending money on them regularly rather than occasionally and started having to think about storage. I'm not sure you would consider what I have a lifestyle more than a passion. I don't spend my day thinking about cigars. I don't obsess when my humidor goes up 1% in humidity. I don't walk around in a guayabera shirt with a lighter in one pocket and a cutter in another at all times. I often go days, weeks, even months without a cigar and don't think twice about it....hell, I'm coming off a year+ long break where I didn't have more than 4 cigars in that time. I do love cigars, but they are not my life.

Last edited: