What's new

Cigar Lineup

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I'm going to go with Opii. More specifically a Perfection 4. At msrp too! I haven't had a partagas black label so I may just switch that out for the mx2. Thanks guys.
Don't just switch them out, take them both(if you have the room) and do a little compairing and see what yo think of both. You can never have enough when going on trips. Plus if for some reason you run out it can be hard to find a local shop if you have never been to the area.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You old guys may not remember, but at that age the woman are not the problem... unless more than a handfull of young ladies would be considered a problem. :wink: The only problem at that age is getting some drinks and good cigars. :help:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i'm with tedski...
and about the plural of opus: in latin the plural is "opera" like the musical work which is a collection of "opuses" which is the acceptable english plural and in some musical circles you can use the plural "opi" pronounced like "ohpie"

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
i'm with tedski...
and about the plural of opus: in latin the plural is "opera" like the musical work which is a collection of "opuses" which is the acceptable english plural and in some musical circles you can use the plural "opi" pronounced like "ohpie"
OK Then..:eyequiver

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My thread has degenerated into an argument of semantics. Anyway, I just got back from the local shop. No opusX's (though he did have some casa fuente's for $30 a stick..ha) so I got an RP Edge and La Flor Dbl Ligero instead.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm a huge fan of sun growns, so I'd throw in an RP sun grown and a King B.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
My thread has degenerated into an argument of semantics. Anyway, I just got back from the local shop. No opusX's (though he did have some casa fuente's for $30 a stick..ha) so I got an RP Edge and La Flor Dbl Ligero instead.
I realy like the LFD Dbl Ligero, just make sure you eat before it.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
i'm with tedski...
Glad that's cleared up :help: :headroll: