What's new

cigar mag

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
why has no one told me about cigarsnob magazine??? saw one today for the first time. not fabulous, but glossy and entertaining. (entertaining=nice girls, frank)

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
why has no one told me about cigarsnob magazine??? saw one today for the first time. not fabulous, but glossy and entertaining. (entertaining=nice girls, frank)
I don't know Bob. R U really telling us that you are reading a mag thats entertaining=nice girls, named frank.:headroll:

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Looks cool, I like that you can browse through past issues. I can't find a subscription price thought...how about a little BOTL help?

Dan

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I get Both Cigar Snob and Cigar Cigar Aficionado. CA is a bit long on the read and finer etiquette while CS is more on the pics...and the women are smokin...as in hot!! So basicaly you read one and stare at the other...

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I love Cigar Snob but sometimes it takes me hours just to get past the cover. :grin:

A couple month's ago they featured Atlanta area B&M's. My home shop (Wise Ash) made the article. We like to give the owner, John, a hard time because he looks like a librarian in his pic!