What's new

Cigar Magazine

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Just received a free copy of the Spring issue in the mail yesterday. I have to say that this is, so far, the best Cigar Magazine I've had the pleasure of reading. Geared much more towards what I like reading. What's the concensus on this from the rest of the brothers?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Not sure. I'm guessing be on JR's mailing list? It wasn't something I signed up for or anything...

I've promised my neighbor a peek when I'm done with it, but if you still haven't seen it I'll send it your way.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I got one in the mail this week also free. :lol: It's connected with JR's so I believe it went to people on their mailing list. :smt045 I also picked up the first 2 issues at JR's when I've gone there for local Herfs. Not a bad mag could use some more write ups on Cuban's though. :-k

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Agree with the cuban deal, but they had more cuban cigar based stuff than I've seen in any other magazines. I really enjoyed that article on Cuban Cigars and their mystique.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
i agree..it is a neat magazine. I have bought one time from J.R.'s so I am on the list.

Nice glossy paper, many reviews and information. And a good article about habano cigars. I like how they spelled out what COULD happen to you if you had contraband cigars. A subtle way of saying "hey buy our cigars...they are legal"

I was worried when I saw an article on a Rolls Royce. But after I read it I get the just of it being that Lew can afford a Rolls Royce but they are no better than a regular car so He is just like us.

Habanos to non habanos analogy there too.

I also like the crisp 100 dollar bill that has stapled to the cover. What a guy that Lew is.... :roll:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I did like this magazine. My dad gets CA, but I definitely like CM better. They have lists of cigar taxes in each state and in the back they have the average cuban box prices.
I thought that was cool.

TYLER