What's new

cigar music

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I picked up a CD today of Dominic Chianese, the guy who plays Uncle Junior on The Sopranos. It's a tribute to his grandfather who taught him the old country Italian folk music. It's really quite good and great music for smoking to! I like Latin music too, but this was really odd and an awesome conversation piece.

What sort of music do you listen to while smoking fine cigars?

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I listen to my nieghbors dog barking while I smoke

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Classical or Oldies on a Panasonic R2R. It has the best radio freq. pickup of any stereo I've listened to.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I love to put the IPod on random and just let it roll. I also have been into the live version on The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway and recent King Crimson.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
i agree with Buckwheat, put the ipod on shuffle and just relax, listening to everything from Jay-z to Nat King Cole...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The slower pink floyd stuff is nice, but I have to agree with buckwheat too. Apple should do a shilouete comercial with some people sitting around a camp fire just enjoying a nice 'gar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jack Johnson here. Or any slack guitar stuff. Just any nice, unobstrusive tunes.

I'm afraid that if apple did a sil commercial like that, no one would think they were smoking a cigar... :smokingbo :grin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sacaver said:
Jack Johnson here. Or any slack guitar stuff. Just any nice, unobstrusive tunes.

I'm afraid that if apple did a sil commercial like that, no one would think they were smoking a cigar... :smokingbo :grin:
BAHAHA! I shouldn't laugh too hard, I'm getting a job with Apple shortly :guitar:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Camp fire is my preferred music.

and Jeff I defiantly think that you need to present that idea to the people at Apple, heck even if no one thinks it's a cigar it would still work (to complete the inference it needs to have Bob Marley playing in the background). :smokingbo