What's new

Cigar Oasis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon,
I hope everyone is doing well, if not things will pick back up soon. If you get too down in the dumps, just grab you favorite cigar, pour your favorite drink, kick back and enjoy the pleasures of life.

Quick question, does anyone have actual experience with the Cigar Oasis Ultra? I think my Paradigm humidifier in my one box is dying. It's about 6 years old has a hard time keeping my box at 70% humidity anymore.
I've really enjoyed the Paradigm system, and I actually have a second in my other box. I'm not quite sure if I want to completely change out my systems, but if someone has had some really good experiences I'll like to hear about them.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Mike

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I never heard anything bad about any of the Cigar Oasis products other than fan stopped working due to age. I had a CO Plus (manual control) for over 3 years in a wine cooler and it ran without any issues at all doing a great job along the way.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I've had mine for over six years....the fan finally died.

It worked just great in a 150 ct chest!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I haven't used the Ultra, but I use two XL Plus' in my mini-cabinet humidor.They work very well except I have to refill them every two weeks...when I had desktops I used Xikar/MH bricks, so it was a little less maintenance...I like them though. If I were going to change anything, I would get the bottle/fan setup, lile Aristocrat (and others) uses in their cabinets.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Cigar Oasis makes good products, and backs them up... I have read nothing but good things, and am ready for my first one... I might have found a nice wine cooler for cigars :)