What's new

Cigar oasis

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What are your guys is thought on a cigar oasis as I am thinking about pulling the trigger on buying one do any of you use one and how do you like it is it a good investment

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have the Magna in my tower of power and love it. Keeps rock solid levels all day. It is the new generation humidifier from Cigar Oasis. I should have bought it before the cheap humi care.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may use the Excel to help season your humidor. Just a reminder: Use the Humidifier Selector on the Cigar Oasis website to confirm that you are purchasing the correct unit for your humidor. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In the same boat here. Someone's selling an Excel on Craigslist for $70, thinking if it's worth it since for $6 more I can get a box of some pretty nice smokes :)

@NIZZLE: did you end up buying one?

@Cigar Oasis: is warranty transferable?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I also have the Oasis Magna in my Tower of Power Cabinet. The hygrometer sensor they provide is off by about 10%. For example, if I want my cabinet at 65% I'll set the sensor for 55%. Other than that, works well.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
That is interesting mine is off by 10% also I just make the adjustments. It is staying rock solid though I wish I would have bought one sooner. I do have Xikar gel beads humidifers on the top shelves for recovery and keep it where I like it.