What's new

Cigar Oasis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m new here and thought you might be able to help me out. I have a lemans cabinet from 1st class humidors and use a cigar oasis magna 3.0 at the bottom of the cabinet along with some boveda packs throughout the cabinet.

I am able to maintain between 65 and 69 percent humidity with the oasis set at 69. Never any big swings up or down.

problem is I noticed these black spots on some of my beads that looks like mold to me. I use distilled water only and there is no mold on any of my cigars or anywhere in the cabinet.

I could’ve find much online about this, any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How old are the beads and what temp are you running? I quit using beads because they developed black blotches.

Curios if anyone knows how to rehab them. Would letting them completely dry out destroy them?

BTW Welcome

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old are the beads and what temp are you running? I quit using beads because they developed black blotches.

Curios if anyone knows how to rehab them. Would letting them completely dry out destroy them?

BTW Welcome
Temp is always 68-71 degrees. I might just leave the tub full of distilled water instead of beads.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What did you end up doing? Are you just using DW now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk