What's new

Cigar Odor remover

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey fellow BOTL's question, I tried using the search and couldn't find nothing.. unless I was typing the wrong keywords? I'm looking for a good cigar spray eliminator for when I come home smoking with my friends or at the shop smoking.. My wife goes nuts because she smells it on my jacket and swears up and down it travels up haha.. I have one can called smoke eliminator which is mixed with vanilla but you still smell the cigar smell. Anyone have any suggestions of good ones that work well, so I can spray on my jacket and the car and what not.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread :dunno:

thanks !

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a "smoking jacket" specifically for this. When I get home, I spray with Febreeze and hang it up in the garage. I also go into the basement, take my pants and shirt off, throwing them right into the washer. I then go brush my teeth and wash my face.

My wife doesn't like the smell of the smoked cigar, so I do all I can to be sensitive to the "aroma"

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I have a "smoking jacket" specifically for this. When I get home, I spray with Febreeze and hang it up in the garage. I also go into the basement, take my pants and shirt off, throwing them right into the washer. I then go brush my teeth and wash my face.

My wife doesn't like the smell of the smoked cigar, so I do all I can to be sensitive to the "aroma"
I do something very similar... everything goes in the wash... good face, head/neck, and hand wash.... and brush my teeth

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

honestly i see this as a ploy to round out the evening nekkid. so, on principle, i approve. o)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

honestly i see this as a ploy to round out the evening nekkid. so, on principle, i approve. o)
Just did this yesterday. Got home from the lounge, stripped down and walked around nekkid. Was pretty much tossed into the shower for quality time lol.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

Just did this yesterday. Got home from the lounge, stripped down and walked around nekkid. Was pretty much tossed into the shower for quality time lol.
Last time I tried that, it didn't work out too well.

Maybe because my wife was having a Pampered Chef Party at the time.

BWA HA HA HA

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Last time I tried that, it didn't work out too well.

Maybe because my wife was having a Pampered Chef Party at the time.

BWA HA HA HA
Lmaoo you guys are nuts! hahahaha, love the sense of humor great! I can't do any of that we have my father-in-law with us right now so unless he wants an unpleasant surprise :dunno: I'll wait for that hahah

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

I do something very similar... everything goes in the wash... good face, head/neck, and hand wash.... and brush my teeth
Yeah i'm waiting for the winter stuff to go on clearance then i'm going to buy a "smoke jacket" and do that.. still trying to get back up from the wedding haha

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
...I have a "smoking jacket" specifically for this. When I get home, I spray with Febreeze and hang it up in the garage. I also go into the basement, take my pants and shirt off, throwing them right into the washer. I then go brush my teeth and wash my face...
Geez dude, that's a pretty lengthy procedure! You know what I do? I just don't give a $hit if she likes the way I smell or not! :p

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
It sure does suck being single and being able to do whatever you want whenever you want :)