Cigar of the Year - 2019

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro.
Anyone else surprised?
I guess it makes sense since they gave the Quattro F55 2nd a few years ago

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really surprised, but I would think there were better cigars in 2019.

Edit: I just realized this was blended by AJ Fernandez, which is a good thing

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2018 list was a total disaster; 2019 is a little bit better.
However, in my opinion, Cigar Aficionado lost its credibility... Too bad!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
When I was a new cigar smoker I looked forward to CA's top 25. After a couple of years I realized it has more to do with advertiser spending and being selected to the list. I have no doubt it generates interest in a companies cigar.

In other words I don't give a shit about the rigged list. I think it has little to do with the quality of the cigars.
But if you think it's legit, enjoy the list.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
When I was a new cigar smoker I looked forward to CA's top 25. After a couple of years I realized it has more to do with advertiser spending and being selected to the list. I have no doubt it generates interest in a companies cigar.

In other words I don't give a shit about the rigged list. I think it has little to do with the quality of the cigars.
But if you think it's legit, enjoy the list.
There are several cigars included in the list that do not advertise in CA. While I certainly think that certain companies can/do "buy" a spot on the list, I think they also occasionally include some that are deserving.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
There are several cigars included in the list that do not advertise in CA. While I certainly think that certain companies can/do "buy" a spot on the list, I think they also occasionally include some that are deserving.
You may be right, I haven't looked at a CA for about 7 years.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't looked at CA in years either abs heard the other day that Aging Room got #1. I couldn't trek you anything any Aging Room because I tried them when they first came out and haven't smoked one since.

But I doubt they spend enough advertising to be rated #1.

CA doesn't smoke the the whole cigar, so how can they even judge?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It’s just a list. It’s like the Oscars or other awards. There is always more to it than objective quality.

Regardless, someone is making money on it.I believe that’s the point of it all anyway, money.