What's new

Cigar Press Vol VI Issue III

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Got mine this week. Let you know soon. This is my second one. Must say the first was awesome.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I read it the other day - another stellar issue. CP has quickly become my favorite "physical" periodical.

I was a bit bummed that Jersey Jay's photos from NJ Cigar Fest didn't make it into this issue, though - looking forward to seeing them.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are these in mag stands at say BnN and such?
We currently do not ship to retail stores except for tobacco shops and most recently a few craft beer places. We do offer subscriptions on our website if you are interested in home delivery.

If your local B&M does not get CP and you think it is a shop that the magazine would work in please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Side note: a "digital" version is in the works. We just aren't rushing it so we can do it right.

Dan
Hey Dan... I love the magazine. I absolutely despise digital versions of a magazine, and I've seen a ton of examples. There is nothing like the printed piece. The quality of the paper and production is outstanding! I actually keep these on my bookcase.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Side note: a "digital" version is in the works. We just aren't rushing it so we can do it right.

Dan
Hey Dan... I love the magazine. I absolutely despise digital versions of a magazine, and I've seen a ton of examples. There is nothing like the printed piece. The quality of the paper and production is outstanding! I actually keep these on my bookcase.
thanks man. The print version is not going anywhere.

I'm with you, I've seen a bunch of "online magazines" that in my opinion suck. They all seem to be built for one device, (mostly ipad) and work great on that, but shit on everything else.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dan
I was about to ask that. Thanks for reading my mind, haha! Do you happen to know how it might be distributed? Zinio, Newstand, etc.?

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Dan
I was about to ask that. Thanks for reading my mind, haha! Do you happen to know how it might be distributed? Zinio, Newstand, etc.?
Zinio actually denied us. They claimed it was because they are cutting way back on letting people into their network. I think they have a tobacco issue, but that's just me.

We are looking at other options, but for starters we might just distribut it through the CP website.

Dan

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
excellent article on Fuente. I'm always looking for a different cigar magazine to support since I don't like Cigar Aficionado as much since they changed from Ca to cA. I really liked the Cigar Magazine but they just disappeared without much notice.

Is print version a monthly magazine?

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
excellent article on Fuente. I'm always looking for a different cigar magazine to support since I don't like Cigar Aficionado as much since they changed from Ca to cA. I really liked the Cigar Magazine but they just disappeared without much notice.

Is print version a monthly magazine?
We currently do 5 issues a year. Thanks for checking it out.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dan
Zinio actually denied us. They claimed it was because they are cutting way back on letting people into their network. I think they have a tobacco issue, but that's just me.

We are looking at other options, but for starters we might just distribut it through the CP website.

Dan
Oh man, that's a bummer! It definitely sounds like they might have an issue with it. They currently only have a couple issues of CA, but at the same time it's funny they would deny niche magazines like these since they still sell skin mags, booze magazines, heck even high times is up there! I think they probably feel that it's not going to make them much money so they'd rather not even waste their time. Kind of stinks, but that's the way some of these places operate. Hopefully you guys can find a good place to do the digital distribution.

Good luck!

Last edited: