What's new

Cigar Press Vol VII Issue II

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

We're about to ship the next issue of the magazine. I hope you enjoy it. We're also days away from launching our digital subscriptions. I have had PMs from people on this board about that so I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks for your continued support.

Dan

cp.jpg

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Google is giving me a "this site may be hacked" warning. (Google the site and it's right below the link) it says to notify the owner if you know them. I was going to order a hat and subscribe but this has me concerned.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WOW.. thanks for the heads up on that guys. I'll get it sorted. We've been doing a lot of work with getting the digital sub system ready so it might be some stray data, or something with our (not used) forum. Again, thanks for the heads up.

Hoshneer:
The digital subs are formatted for all platforms and not just a PDF download. It will function like any other digital sub you might have on your devices or desktop. Thanks for your interest.

Also thanks everyone on the comments on the cover. I personally had a hand in this design and am really happy with how it came out. Not a normal cigar magazine cover for sure.

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

We got the site sorted out and submitted to google so they can check that it's cleared up and remove the warning. Thanks again for the heads up.

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Google is giving me a "this site may be hacked" warning. (Google the site and it's right below the link) it says to notify the owner if you know them. I was going to order a hat and subscribe but this has me concerned.
Finally with some more cleaning of the site and talking to google we are free from any hack. You can see the message from google has been removed.

thanks again for the heads up on this.

Dan