What's new

Cigar Related Decals

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Anyone have a source for cigar related decals? The glass door on my wineador is looking pretty boring. It be cool to have an LP #9, room 101 OSOK decal, etc to put on it.

So....

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Go to your local and get chummy, almost every company has a type that they send with orders. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349224083.727014.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349224216.852377.jpg
Ortega and liga are my favorite, I'll let you guys know If I find more of anything

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Scored these at one of my local B&Ms.
Guy didn't even know they were stickers. The had ICPCR 2012 on the backing, guessing they were giving them out this year?

Came in the shipments of the viaje super shots earlier in the year to create buzz for the show, awesome score sweet stickers

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Guy didn't even know they were stickers. The had ICPCR 2012 on the backing, guessing they were giving them out this year?

Ok maybe I'm just an idiot.... I got the HHG logo within that box and a dude shooting a shotgun with my SS box. My question is are they stickers? Mine are more like card stock and i don't want to mess them up by trying to peel the"back" off of a sticker that may just be card stock. Did yours have that same feel? The front is glossy and embossed...should i try to peel them?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A lot of the emblems can be found on websites...download them and then run it through a good software and bump up the resolution and print it out...put some stickyback on them and you're good.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0

Ok maybe I'm just an idiot.... I got the HHG logo within that box and a dude shooting a shotgun with my SS box. My question is are they stickers? Mine are more like card stock and i don't want to mess them up by trying to peel the"back" off of a sticker that may just be card stock. Did yours have that same feel? The front is glossy and embossed...should i try to peel them?
Yea those are both stickers

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I actually have some Reinado brand vinyl stickers left from an event if anyone is interested...pic provided... DM me guys...thanks!

Reinado_sticker.jpg

Best Regards,
Antonio
Reinado Cigars

Anyone have a source for cigar related decals? The glass door on my wineador is looking pretty boring. It be cool to have an LP #9, room 101 OSOK decal, etc to put on it.

So....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In every city there is most likely a printing shop that does decals daily of every size and shape. I looked online for my favorite cigar in google images and saved the logo to my desktop. Got ahold of a local shop and then emailed them the photo. I advised them it was going on a wine fridge glass door, gave the dimensions of the door and asked for it with white lettering and clear background and voila it was ready for pickup a day later! I'll post a pic on here very soon. Good luck!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Just got a sticker in the mail yesterday from Antonio.. Very nice... Already put it on my travelador...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You are all very welcome guys. If you can take pics of the decal in your chosen spots please post them up as I would love to see where Reinado lies in your respective worlds.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Just got a sticker in the mail yesterday from Antonio.. Very nice... Already put it on my travelador...
Got mine yesterday as well, thanks Antonio! Through it on my wine cooler this morning, looks great!
I got mine as well. That was a nice surprise to receive. Thank you very much, Antonio!