What's new

Cigar related tattoos?

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing wrong with your original idea, just go to a decent artist, then it won't look like a turd. Turds usually come along with finding the cheapest shop or the one that can get you in the soonest. There's a reason that both of those scenarios exist.
That said, in regards to your original question, I've got a pretty bad-ass (if I may say so myself) Alice Caterpillar smoking his hooka...
My guy is really good. I learned my lesson about cheap tattoos a while back!

I love my hookah. Got a lot of interesting comments on it when I had it in the cigar shop...lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Nothing wrong with your original idea, just go to a decent artist, then it won't look like a turd. Turds usually come along with finding the cheapest shop or the one that can get you in the soonest. There's a reason that both of those scenarios exist.
That said, in regards to your original question, I've got a pretty bad-ass (if I may say so myself) Alice Caterpillar smoking his hooka...
Pics? Would love to see that.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I was sitting around smoking a cigar 1 night. Bourbon in hand. My 81 year old grandpa and uncle and I were talking about my deceased grandma when the Johnny cash version came on as we were all smoking. It was kinda 1 of those moments frozen in time. I got the tatto the next weekend. The undercrown tattoo was a month after!