What's new

Cigar Rolling Classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Ive been to events that have rollers that give instruction; or events that have hired rollers that give a "how to" but never seen a school or establishment that has classes. Ill be watching this thread closely, if it exists that would be awesome and I would totally go.

Cigar rolling HERF.... im drooling just thinking about it.

Also we would all probably be like the kids in school that talk back and cause problems in class... so yeah :)

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Local B&M here posted about an upcoming , " Serious Cigars Rolling Academy " with details to come soon .

who knows ? the idea may catch on ..

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
That would be a fun class to take :thumbsup:. If you're looking to make your own cigars though you'll also have to get some schooling or experience in blending the different tobaccos.

Dan

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
LivingSocial here in DC is offering one in their space. Some buddies of mine and I are going to go next month.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I grow and make my own cigars, chew, and pipe tobacco. Learning to roll takes time but it would have been much easier if someone had shown me how. I learned from trial and error. If you would like some tobacco to play with I could send you some.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I grow and make my own cigars, chew, and pipe tobacco. Learning to roll takes time but it would have been much easier if someone had shown me how. I learned from trial and error. If you would like some tobacco to play with I could send you some.
There have been a couple of guys that rolled their own. Some got pretty good.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know that in those areas of the country where cigars are popular ( Florida = Ybor City, South Miami, even Key West ) when business is slow the roller will sit and talk with you and show you the skills. It doesn't hurt to throw a 5 spot on the table while he's showing you skills.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ive been to events that have rollers that give instruction; or events that have hired rollers that give a "how to" but never seen a school or establishment that has classes. Ill be watching this thread closely, if it exists that would be awesome and I would totally go.

Cigar rolling HERF.... im drooling just thinking about it.

Also we would all probably be like the kids in school that talk back and cause problems in class... so yeah :)
Hmmm...maybe some BOTL cigar rolling events should be organized. Speaking of which, is there a BOTL yearly convention?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Those are pretty sick brother. You should make a "coach gun" with two side by side in one wrapper.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Those are pretty sick brother. You should make a "coach gun" with two side by side in one wrapper.

There is already a cigar company that makes a cigar that is two sticks rolled into one wrapper.

Rev hooked me up with a lot of cigars that I had never been able to get a hold of, so when I went to roll a special one for him I wanted it to be one of a kind.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

There is already a cigar company that makes a cigar that is two sticks rolled into one wrapper.

Rev hooked me up with a lot of cigars that I had never been able to get a hold of, so when I went to roll a special one for him I wanted it to be one of a kind.
Oh damn I've never seen it. Yeah that six shooter was a really cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.