What's new

Cigar Sales Rep Wanted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know anything about this company nor its cigars. However, in these tough times, perhaps this may be something one of the brothers on this site can look into.

Sales Rep. for La Caridad del Cobre Cigars. Call (305) 965-5148

Southern California
Dallas, Texas area
Phoenix area

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Thought this was a shop out of Miami w a long hx in the biz. Have to relisten to this weeks Dogwatch cigar episode.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is a cigar produced by Frank Herrera of CigarLaw.com. He's been around the industry for awhile, but this is his first production, I believe.

The DogWatch guys love his cigars, but haven't had one myself!

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
These have been around for two years.

The first batch was made by Cuban Crafters, these are now made in the Dominican by La Tradicion Cubana.

Frank is a great guy, but the cigars speak for themselves.

My thoughts.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
They were looking for reps in Socal as well. I did not know about the cigar, and figured it was just a run of the mill stick. The next day i was set to do some work in the garage, and wanted a cigar. I went to grab from my churchill box, which doesn't get too much attn. Low and behold, an El Cobre Churchill. What the heck i thought, and was i surprised. From light to nub, this stick was smooth, medium bodied and very tasty. I could easily stand behind this product.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
dprice... I think that's another brand, altogether. El Cobre is one brand, and La Caridad del Cobre is a separate brand, I believe. I may be wrong.