What's new

cigar scissors part 2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i recently inquired about german cigar scissors and brother ironman was gracious enough to post a link to a source for this desired accessory. i placed an order with the afforementioned vendor and received them yesterday with the daily deliveries. upon further inspection i've found this was a righteous score. the scissors are very tight, which if you are familiar with cutlery, it is an outstanding quality for knives and scissors. the nickel plating is heavy and very nicely done. then the final test. it cut the top off a padron 6000 like a hot knife through butter. excuse the outdated sayings, but this baby is sharp. if it stays that way for a long time it will turn out to be a terrific value. thanks again for the link, ironman, and anybody whose looking for this kind of quality cutter, donatus is the brand. it goes for $45 plus shipping. any questions pm me. chinkowski :smt023 :smt033

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Jack, this thread is long dead and both users have not been around lately... I doubt ye'll get anything here.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's where I got mine - platinumcigars.

The scissors were recommended to me by 'oneday' and they are Solingen Steel "Donatus" scissors - I just got my pair a couple days ago, and they are great.