What's new

Cigar Shop Smoking Ban Averted in California

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Victory! The tax cap is also on its way to being passed here in NY as well. Finally getting some great news for smokers after what seemed like years of our rights being slowly stripped away.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
congrats to all the cali bros. glad this didn't happen. would hate to not have a place to go when i'm there.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
No smoking in tobacco shops ... how stupid.

How about saving far more lives this way: No eating at fast food restaurants.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No smoking in tobacco shops ... how stupid.

How about saving far more lives this way: No eating at fast food restaurants.
I know... the hypocrisy and double-standard against cigars and cigar smokers is ridiculous. I don't see any huge taxes being levied against triple bacon double stack fried onion ring burgers, and they are killing more people than cigars.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I know... the hypocrisy and double-standard against cigars and cigar smokers is ridiculous. I don't see any huge taxes being levied against triple bacon double stack fried onion ring burgers, and they are killing more people than cigars.
Not only do they kill you from a nutritional standpoint, but they are also loaded with all kinds of nasty growth hormones and ammonia (to reduce bacterial levels after the livestock are slaughtered) which makes them worse for you (and they still taste like sh!t). Free range, grass fed, antibiotic free cattle for me, thanks...

And thank God we avoided this smoking ban! I would love to see my state get their nose out of smoker's lives, and spend more time, money, and energy on restoring our public education system. Think about all the frivolous spending that came from the generation and lobbying of this bill. We could have paid a teacher or two...