What's new

Cigar shops in New Haven?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’m bringing my daughter to Yale this weekend for a day of classes and I’m going to have some time to kill. Any good cigar shops I should hit up in New Haven? Is The Owl Shop worth a stop?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Cigar Afacadino has a thing on their web-site, it is where to smoke. By City, Zip-Code, and gives you a list of places.
If I’m not mistaken, I read somewhere (probably here) a while back that Apple no longer supports any sort of smoking/tobacco apps and updates would come to a halt if you didn’t already have the app before their new rules were put in place.

If you can still download it though, I recommend it.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If I’m not mistaken, I read somewhere (probably here) a while back that Apple no longer supports any sort of smoking/tobacco apps and updates would come to a halt if you didn’t already have the app before their new rules were put in place.

If you can still download it though, I recommend it.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Correct there was a big story in Cigar Aficionado about APPLE dropping the app from their APP STORE. But is is on the CA WEB-Site, so you can bookmark it, and use the on web-site version.

Apprently Apple is ok with where to buy POT, even those Pot is ileagle in most countries around the work, and half the State in the USA.

Cigars smoke is bad Mojo in Apples infant wisdom.

Shame on Apple:wtf:

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Dude, if you're in New haven, go to Modern Apizza! Maybe the best pizza you'll ever have. No joke.
A half a block from The Owl Shop, on Crown Street, is a place called Bar. They brew their own beer and make awesome thin crust pizza. It was opened by guy who used to work at Pepe’s and their Mashed Potato and Bacon Pie is crazy good.

Directly across the street from Bar is Louis’s Lunch, birth place of the Hamburger and it’s worth checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
A half a block from The Owl Shop, on Crown Street, is a place called Bar. They brew their own beer and make awesome thin crust pizza. It was opened by guy who used to work at Pepe’s and their Mashed Potato and Bacon Pie is crazy good.

Directly across the street from Bar is Louis’s Lunch, birth place of the Hamburger and it’s worth checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang, I'll have to try that next time I'm up. But between Sally's, pepe's, and Modern, I think modern is by far the best. Their extra meat pizza is amazing, as is their Margherita, eh, all of them. Mahmouhns is pretty great if you like middle eastern food.