What's new

Cigar Stand Special

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
WOW, I just got my cigar holders in from Ron today and I have to admit, when I ordered them I thought, well this is cool, kind of like a hinge but made to hold a cigar, it'll be nice. I was so wrong...these things are freakin' awesome! They are made beautifully, sturdy, have an amazing polished finish and a very nice pleather case. I can see using this thing all the damn time, again, wow, what a nice cigar holder. Ron, thanks so much for the great 3 for the price of 2 offer and the other "item" :halfgrinw!

Attachments

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
WOW, I just got my cigar holders in from Ron today and I have to admit, when I ordered them I thought, well this is cool, kind of like a hinge but made to hold a cigar, it'll be nice. I was so wrong...these things are freakin' awesome! They are made beautifully, sturdy, have an amazing polished finish and a very nice pleather case. I can see using this thing all the damn time, again, wow, what a nice cigar holder. Ron, thanks so much for the great 3 for the price of 2 offer and the other "item" :halfgrinw!
Looks great. Can't wait for mine, hoping they come today. Wade is that a nice #9 it's holding.