What's new

Cigar stores in FL.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is a nice one in downtown DeLand near my office... Cigar-One... fairly decent prices, very good selection and a very relaxing place....

I can also suggest Cigarz on the Avenue in Winter Park.. very nice smoking lounge in the back... but being Winter Park... the prices tend to climb up some.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The best in G-ville is the one out near the mall on NW 76th called Modern Age. The one (Modern Age) on University tends to have quite a few yo-yos there as that one doubles as a sex video/toys store. Be careful buying cigars from that one because the humi is all glass and if memory serves, they had a mold issue last time I was there. Now if you're ever going to visit the beach, you will come right through my hometown of Palatka on your way to Crescent (st.Augustine) beach. There is a shop on A1A that is quite nice called St. Jorge Tobacco. Go a little farther up to Jacksonville and there you will have all you need. Although if you were willing to drive that distance, I'd go to Tampa. That is the cigar mecca. PM me if you need any more info.:lookaroun

BTW, congrats on starting college. Football season is a blast!! Go Gators!!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks, do you remember what kind of selection the Modern Age on 76th has?

There isn't really a true cigar shop in Gainesville when I moved (2004). But I too used to go to Modern Age. Both Modern Ages are Head Shops and Sex Shops with humidors, but the the one on 13th St is frequented by the true looneys. There is also another head shop on University called Smoke that sells cigars. A person could probably make a ton of money if they opened up a cigar shop in the right location in Gainesville (by the theatres on Newberry Rd would be prime).

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Damn. I guess i'm outta luck for a while. I don't even have a car to go on cigar runs.
I guess it's online shopping for you then. or maybe you can find what you are looking for from one of the brothers here. Post it and they will come