What's new

Cigar tobbacco

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i recently found some old pipe in the attic which i dont believe has ever been used and i was wondering if i could after i smoke a cigar cut of the ash with a scissor(cant spell that) or somthing of the sort and used a razor to remove the wrapper could i use the left over tobbaco in the pipe?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool, and would it be possible to save or would it start to taste like ash from the cigar smoke passing by it, and if anyone knows would a milder or stronger cigars tobbaco be better for a first time pipe smoker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so would it work to take a cheaper unsmoked cigar and well dissmantle it and smoke that tobacco if so should the cigar be mild or strong

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
because i would like to try with one of my cigars before i go online to buy some

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
You will find that cutting up a cigar and smoking in a pipe will give a far different experience than smoking the cigar normally. Cigars are made so that the filler leaves, binder and wrapper are all burning together - creating a specific flavor profile. When cut up in a pipe you can't control what parts are burning at any one time.

If you really like the cigar, leave it burning, put it in the pipe bown (cut end first) and then finish smoking. Or you could try some of the pipe tobacco blends that contain cigar leaf (GL Pease Robusto, McClelland Dominican Glory, Cornell&Diehl Gray Ghost)

matalo

Man, Myth, Legend?
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is there a pipe newbie thread as I have some pipes but cannot find any tobacco I like. Sorry to threadjack.