What's new

Cigar_Benz_Daddy's real Daddy here new to BOTL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. My name is Bill and my son (Tim, AKA Cigar_Benz_Daddy) introduced me to this site and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I've been smoking cigars for over forty years. After coming off active duty in the Marine Corp. I was playing the outfield when I caught the biggest hit of my life and have now married to her for the last 45 years. My wife and I are both retired and we enjoy playing golf as often as possible. I have two children and four grandchildren that keep me busy. I'm a 3+ cigar / day and thoroughly enjoy the lifestyle. Thanks for having me. I look forward to being involved here.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well Mr. Benz Daddy's Daddy, I'm happy to have the honor of being the first to welcome you. Tim and I were actually talking about you today.

Edit: There were no welcomes when I started to type. You guys beat me to it in a matter of a minute. LOL

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Bill, welcome and glad to have you here! Thank you for your service. Do you and Tim share the same interests in smokes? What cigars have you been enjoying lately?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, welcome and glad to have you here! Thank you for your service. Do you and Tim share the same interests in smokes? What cigars have you been enjoying lately?
I only get to enjoy his type of cigars when we sit down and enjoy one together. Otherwise, I buy most of my sticks from JR and CI. Thanks for the welcome.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Bill welcome to Botl, you have raised quite the son, Tim is a stand up guy, kind of a trouble maker but that's not a bad thing haha ! Thanks for your extensive service and I hope you enjoy our community !

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I only get to enjoy his type of cigars when we sit down and enjoy one together.
Welcome Bill. This place is a lot of fun. Tim has made quite a few friends here already. Can't wait for you interact with us.

Thank you for your service.

Some people love taking notes around here...

Well we won't get into that for a little while.