What's new

CigarBid Pro's and Con's?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
and dont' get discouraged if you lose an auction. Chances are really good you'll see that same acution again...and again...

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
my friend told me visa sold him out. he also stated that thompson's and jr now charge CA sales tax to orders made from CA.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How they find out?
Obviously this guy orders enough cigars to get the RED FLAG from the Feds. If I were him I'd be sending MO's instead of using my card as the Feds get enough taxes as it is without them sifting thru my cigar purchases so they can take care of all the illegals that hide out and then use indigent care at the hospitals that we again foot the bill. Uh oh,,,this is turning into a political thingie,,sorry for the threadjack.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
my friend told me visa sold him out. he also stated that thompson's and jr now charge CA sales tax to orders made from CA.
VISA and Mastercard are international corporations. They tell folks like that to go jump. UPS is the company that sold everyone down the river. The state put pressure on UPS to release their records and they rolled like a puppy dog begging for a treat. UPS records tell the whole story. Boom.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's a lot of good stuff for sale there and if you're patient sometimes some of it gets missed and you can get great deals...as far as pro's, I think there's a ton of them...the only con's are overpaying for something because you didn't research the prices, and the tendency to overbuy...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Here's another piece of advice for CBAD--plan to loose a LOT of bids. At this point, whenever I get on I only bid low...I loose about 90% of the time, but when I win I get amazing deals.

I've actually had to stop doing even that because this whole Troop Send thing I'm doing for BOTL I'm totally out of room, lol.