What's new

CigarBrake Cigar Rests

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
The snow is gone. The sun is shining. Time for a relaxing outdoor cigar. LaGloria N and diamond CigarBrake. CigarBrake.com

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
if I even thought for a second I would regret the cigar brake my cigar has fallen three times from my ashtray in one sitting right now fml I can't wait for these puppies

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everyone only using it as a rest or as an ashtray also. It could be great as a portable kind of ashtray and cigar rest for when your traveling.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Is everyone only using it as a rest or as an ashtray also. It could be great as a portable kind of ashtray and cigar rest for when your traveling.
Not really sure how you would use it as an ashtray. It's designed to hold the cigar but there is no space available for ashes. Since I use this when I'm smoking outside anyways, the ash usually just goes onto the ground.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I recently lost mine while traveling. I stupidly left the pocket of my suitcase unzipped and it fell out during one of my recent trips. Some baggage handler at Chicago Ohare is probably looking at it going " WTF is this thing?"

Not being able to live without this "essential" cigar accessory, I have another one on order that should be here by Friday

I would highly recommend getting one of these if you do not have one already.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I recently lost mine while traveling. I stupidly left the pocket of my suitcase unzipped and it fell out during one of my recent trips. Some baggage handler at Chicago Ohare is probably looking at it going " WTF is this thing?"

Not being able to live without this "essential" cigar accessory, I have another one on order that should be here by Friday

I would highly recommend getting one of these if you do not have one already.
Agh that sucks! I love this thing lol. It gets so much use. I don't know how I smoked without it.