What's new

Cigarfest 2016 Split Rock Lodge

TIME MACHINE

Passing Through
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like a great event.

I scored two tickets for the Friday event. I'm pretty excited to finally get to check it out. It's about a five hour drive for me, so it's going to be a looooong day and I'm going to be pretty beat after getting home. I hope it's worth it, I'm looking forward to it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there Friday and Saturday have ticket for first session Friday, this will be my third year going its a great event.

TIME MACHINE

Passing Through
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's getting close!

Is it best to take my time on collecting my freebies and savor the moment at each booth, or should I run around and collect all of the freebies and then backtrack to take everything in? In need a plan :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@TIME MACHINE I would say somewhere in between. When I went it would depend on the crowd. If the booth was pretty clear and I could take it in I would. Other times I would collect the freebie and come back around later to take it in.

TIME MACHINE

Passing Through
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother in law has come down with something and it may look like I have to sell his Friday ticket outside of the event. Is there a place that this can be done?

cgarman12

Cgarbum
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great event I heard some complain about ticket prices, you got a good $1000 worth of stuff back plus where else can you put Tony Atlas in a head lock!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Compared to last year the quality of the bags were far superior and the level of yard gars was way down. I was very satisified both years.