What's new

CigarFriendly.us - My latest project..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined here a bit ago and due to the holidays and 2 month old, time has been limited to get back.

Another thing occupying my time is my latest project, CigarFriendly.us. A user modified national database of Cigar Friendly establishments. I decided to build this when my usual lounge closed down because of the Virginia Smoking ban, even though it didn't apply to them.

I hope you all find it useful as it seems every state is starting to find ways to alienate us.

Right now there are only a few features above just searching and adding, however I plan on adding many more over the next couple weeks.

Thanks for taking a peek and feel free to send over any suggestions or ideas you might have as I want this to work how people want it to work, and not necessarily how I want it to work. It is a tool for everyone, not just me.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Very cool. Great work brother.

The site is running smoothly for me and the search I did in my state had some good results. I like how all of them were submitted by TimD!

What are you planning to do for the "Would you want to help your State" section?

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Your doing important work my friend.

I started this thread here.

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=34273"]Cigars Friendly Bars - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Maybe you could add a few or use a few of these

Welcome to the board

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been wishing for something like this, and good on ya for doing it. I just got on and registered, when I get my activation email I'll enter the information for my B&M. Thanks.

Mark

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good for you! Keep up the fantastic work!

I've also been looking for something like this. I will join up today and post all the places I have been.

Bear

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some new features were added over the last couple days.

Adding and viewing profiles, twitter updates, private messaging, and the ability to leave comments on listings and people's profiles.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The site is looking great, Steve! I just checked and there are 555 places listed that are CIGAR FRIENDLY!

If anyone has some favorites I hope you'll add them to the site! I've already used this when traveling as well as for helping others to find locations when they travel - it's an excellent resource.